Friday, March 18, 2011

Just because I'm a mom...doesn't mean I'm going to stop wearing HIGH HEELS!

Today I got to endure in a special treat.  One that I very rarely dabble in.  Luxury.  You know Yves Saint Laurent?  Of course you do.  Don’t be ridiculous.  But do you ever go into that store?  Maybe you do all the time.  But I NEVER do.  Actually, know what?  I’ve never been into the store in NYC.
It’s dark, mysterious and modernly designed.  I walked straight to the back where the shoes reside.  When I walked into the room lit lighter then the rest of the store, I was hit with a burst of color from every direction.  Bubble gum pink suede peep toes.  Patent 9” fire engine red mary-jane peep toes.  Slate blue snakeskin criss-cross peep toe platforms.  I mean, come on!  It just wasn’t fair. 
I had to stay focused though.  The point of the purchase was for my BF’s wedding which is next week.  I am not getting a new dress so I think it’s only right that I get a new pair of shoes.  Don’t you?!  not to mention I get a discount.  Don’t ask how.

Anyway! The shoe that I wanted --- is perfect.  And guess what?  They had my size!  It was a match made in heaven.  And I cannot wait to wear em…