Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Feet at Ibiza Kids

Today was project new pair of shoes day…for my 15 month old son.  Not as fun as hitting the Christian Loubiton store in the west village, but I’ll take it!  His little feet are growing and shoes are a necessity.  Of course they have to look cool and of course be comfortable and easy to get on.  So where do I find these in the Greenwich village area?  I did a quick search online and remembered that there is an Ibiza Kids nearby.  Perfection.  They have the ultimate selection.
LM had a ball in the store where they had all sorts of toys in a bin for children to play with and their new location on Broadway is spacious and has loads to choose from! 

I realized while I was there that I also needed a gift for my friends kid’s 1st birthday, our friend’s new baby who was just born and something dinosaur related for Gavin’s best pal Hunter.  Here’s what I got in case you are looking for some cool gift ideas!

1st birthday girl: 

Newborn baby girl:
(seriously, how cute are these baby socks?  Unreal!)  I also got an adorable book to go with these socks to round out the gift.

Ibiza Kids
830 Broadway
New York, NY 10003
212-228-7990

Happy Shopping!