Sunday, May 29, 2011

A special kind of love

So my dear friends got married a couple of weekends ago...and it's hard for me to explain what their love is like.  It is beautiful, blind and perfectly perfection.  I just couldn't be happier for these two guys.
Love is precious and never to be taken for granted.  I love my friends.  They are beautiful, inside + out.  I love my family and most importantly, my husband and my baby.  I love life and just want to always be happy.  This couple, always remind me of that.  They treat my family, like their family.  They treat me, like royalty.  I couldn't be luckier to have friends like these in my life.
Check out these beautiful pictures from my friend's wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
*Photographs taken by Carlos Melnick 
Read more about their event at the gay wedding experience.