Monday, May 16, 2011

Toddler Fashion

Over the past week of traveling I got asked several different times where I buy clothes for LM.  I mean listen, the kid always looks sharp…it's just how he rolls!
My hit list of stores for the LM are as follows:
* Baby Gap - simply the best for babes, toddlers and kids.  The fits are great, true to size and everything washes really well.  So far I've purchased all of LM's jeans from the Gap - they have been the best style and fit.
* Old Navy - cheap and cheerful.  Great for summer gear such as swim suits, flip flops and hats.  I also love their jammies.  Sizes run small.
* The Children's Place -  I always shop their outlets on Long Island in Riverhead where the clothes are dirt cheap and the styles are absolutely adorable.  Great for cargo pants, shorts, button down shirts and polos.
Crewcuts - one of my faves but only recently since they do not do baby clothes only sizes 2-14.  Since LM is starting to fit into the size 2 I've been stocking up since they have the most fantastic styles.  The printed tees, hoodies and accessories (bow ties, hats and shoes) are the best.
Happy shopping!